Even as a child, I felt like I was just visiting this planet!
Hi, I’m Megan
From an early age, I felt different from other people; not in a way I could put my finger on – but my family agreed that the sticker on my bedroom door summed me up perfectly –
‘Just visiting this planet.’
At age 25, I discovered that in Myers-Briggs terms I was an INFJ, meaning that I’m introverted, intuitive, sensitive and I feel things deeply – and I keep company with just 1% of the population!
Once I realised my profile, for the first time I felt like I wasn’t defective, just different.
My anxiety and low self-esteem became worse until I decided that if this was as good as it was going to get then I didn’t want to be here anymore.
But deep down, I knew there had to be a better way, and I became determined to find it.
Once I made that decision, an amazing series of synchronicities occurred that led me to teachers who were exactly what I needed.
That led to 14 years of intensive inner shadow work, learning self-healing techniques, releasing old fears and eventually leaving the corporate world.
Now, I help my clients release a lifetime of stress, and sometimes trauma, that’s been holding them back. Then they’re free to identify what they’d most love to create in their lives, to set goals and to achieve them.
On my journey, I’ve gathered many cutting edge personal development tools that have worked wonders for me and my clients.
I became a certified Life Coach and Leadership Coach.
And I became certified in Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT or Tapping) which is the form of EFT used in clinical trials that has been shown to be as good as, and often better than, the current gold standard of therapy, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
I’m now an approved mentor, mentoring students undertaking Dr Peta Stapleton’s world-leading Evidence-Based EFT training program.
I’m passionate about what I do because I love seeing the stress lift off the shoulders of my clients as they release beliefs, thoughts and emotions that aren’t serving them and instead choose ones that do.
And I love seeing them moving forward and achieving the goals that they once thought were impossible.
Give yourself the gift of Life Coaching and EFT to find out what’s possible for you.
Book a FREE 30-minute mini-coaching session and let’s pinpoint your biggest challenges and craft actionable steps to move you from upset and stress towards a bright, empowered future.
Want to know more about me?
I’ll keep it simple with a few random facts:
- I don’t have kids but I’ve mothered 8 cats (not all at once!) and I have an adorable little rescue Jack Russell Terrier called Millie.
- I have a gorgeous husband who’s a personal trainer. We met when we were both working for a private investigations firm.
- I went to university as a mature age student and took an Honours degree in psychology – the best years of my life so far.
- I survived 25 years in the corporate world, mostly in finance. Can you imagine, an INFJ in a bank? How did that happen?
- I survived a 9-year emotionally abusive relationship. On the bright side, I learned all about narcissism.
- I have a strong spiritual life. I feel held and supported by God. It’s my mission to always listen and follow His voice rather than the voice of my own ego.
- Evidence-Based EFT Approved Mentor
- Certified Clinical EFT Practitioner
- Diploma of Life Coaching and Leadership Coaching
- Certified Meditation Teacher
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology, University of Western Sydney
FREE Tapping Poster
This free EFT tapping poster shows the tapping points using gorgeous artworks from the Art Nouveau period and Leonardo da Vinci, as well as the basic EFT tapping protocol.
Print it and put it up on your wall as a daily reminder to tap yourself well.