Payment Tiers: EFT Tapping
I believe pricing can and should be a joyful act of service, fostering stronger communities.
In these challenging economic times, the need for stress relief and personal growth is greater than ever. So, I want to make my services accessible to as many people as possible while ensuring the well-being of my own family.
You can now select from three payment tiers for my package of 3 EFT sessions.
Each tier has a description to help you choose the one that aligns with your circumstances. The top tier represents the actual cost of my services, while the second and third tiers offer discounts. Keep in mind that opting for a lower tier, when you can afford a higher one, will limit access to those who need the lower tiers most.
Clients who have had 6 sessions can book individual sessions – prices and booking links are below.
Students enrolled in an EFT training program looking to book self-work sessions or mentoring, please book via the EFT Mentoring page.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
You can start by booking a FREE 15min phone call with me and we’ll discuss what you’d like to achieve from 3 EFT sessions. I’ll answer any questions you have and we can decide whether we’re a fit to work together.
($160 paid weekly for 3 weeks)
This is the actual cost of my services. Choose this tier if:
- You have access to financial security, own property, or have personal savings.
- You are able to pay for ‘wants’ and spend little time worrying about securing necessities in your life.
- You can afford holidays, to go out to dinners and lunches, new outfits, buying take-away coffee, to subscribe to Netflix and other entertainment services, etc.
By choosing this tier you are supporting access for those with less.
If you’re a current client who has already had 6 sessions, click here to book a single session for $150.
($130 paid weekly for 3 weeks)
Choose this tier if:
- You are able to meet your basic needs but have little-to-no expendable income. Paying for this package may qualify as a sacrifice but it would not create hardship.
- You may be paying off debt or working to build savings but you also have access to steady income.
- You do NOT spend most of your time thinking about meeting basic needs such as food, shelter, medical care, childcare, etc.
- Making this investment might mean you have to cut back on some discretionary spending in your life (eg. going out to dinner, buying coffee, buying a new outfit or going on vacation), but the sacrifice is short-term and will not harm you in the long-term.
If you’re a current client who has already had 6 sessions, click here to book a single session for $130.
($110 paid weekly for 3 weeks)
Choose this tier if:
- You have access to basic needs such as food, housing, and childcare, though sometimes it may feel like a struggle to pay for.
- You’re able to put away money each week to save up to pay for the package, but the middle tier price would mean that you have to save for longer than three months.
If this price would cause financial hardship, let me know and I’ll put you in touch with other EFT practitioners who are able to offer lower prices.
If you’re a current client who has already had 6 sessions, click here to book a single session for $110.